Kroger® Step 1 Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Transdermal System Patches 21mg
14 ctUPC: 0001111035557
Located in Aisle 22
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
- Not for sale to persons under 18 years of age
- Proof of age required
- Note for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified
- 21mg Delivered Over 24 Hours
- Stop Smoking Aid
- Includes: Behavior Support Program with Self-Help Guide
- Step 1, 21mg
- If You Smoke More Than 10 Cigarettes Per Day: Start with Step 1
- If You Smoke 10 or Less Cigarettes Per Day: Start with Step 2
- Our Pharmacists Recommend
To Increase Your Success in Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use one patch daily according to directions.
- It is important to complete treatment.
- If you feel you need to use the patch for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
- Use patch with a behavioral support program, such as the one described in the enclosed booklet.