Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Kendall-Jackson Vintner's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is primarily sourced from Sonoma County, California. This Kendall-Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon wine combines lush, bright black cherry, blackberry and cassis for the perfect medium to full bodied dry red wine. Round tannins provide a robust structure and supple mid-palate. Notes of cedar, vanilla and mocha linger on the finish.
- The 2017 vintage of this red wine Cabernet received 90 points from Robert Parker Wine Advocate’s Erin Brooks in December 2019
- A Cabernet Sauvignon wine that showcases lush, bright black cherry, blackberry and cassis notes
- Pair this Kendall-Jackson dry wine with beef short ribs, lamb sliders and impossible burgers
- A medium to full bodied, aromatic Kendall-Jackson wine with a lingering notes of cedar, vanilla and mocha on the finish
- Serve this Cabernet Sauvignon wine bottle at dinner or to celebrate a special day
- California wine from Sonoma County