Kellogg's Special K Honey Almond Ancient Grains Protein Cereal
Greet your day with Kellogg's Special K Protein Honey Almond Ancient Grains - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal that energizes you for the day ahead. This cereal is a satisfying blend of multi-grain flakes that include whole grain wheat, rice, soy, ancient grains sorghum and black rice flakes, with honey and almonds to add crunch and flavor. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal contains iron and 15 grams of protein to support lean muscle. Plus, it contains 26 grams of whole grain and is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals per serving. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Special K Protein Honey Almond Ancient Grains cereal is a tasty addition to any meal or snack any time of the day.
- Start your day with the delicious taste of wholesome flakes made with a blend of whole grain wheat, rice, soy, ancient grains sorghum and black rice flakes; Features honey and sliced almonds
- Crunchy Kellogg's Special K Protein is made with complete protein, good source of protein to fuel your momentum; Perfect for afternoon and late-night snacks, too
- Contains iron and 15 grams of protein (14% daily value) per serving to support lean muscle; A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; A good source of fiber; With calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D
- Enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Kosher Pareve; 26 grams of whole grain per serving; Contains wheat, soy, and almond ingredients
- Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal that comes in an 17.1-ounce box; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole wheat, sugar, rice, wheat gluten, soy protein isolate, sorghum, black rice, almonds, wheat bran, honey, contains 2% or less of salt, natural flavors, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, reduced iron, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), niacinamide, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Almond and Almond Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More