Kellogg’s Special K Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Brown Sugar Cinnamon, a wholesome breakfast cereal with brown sugary goodness and warm cinnamon for a taste everyone will love. Includes 1, 12.5-ounce box of Special K cereal. Each bowlful contains 100% daily value of 10 vitamins and minerals, is a good source of fiber (12% daily value) and contains 16g whole grain per serving. Enjoy this family-favorite cereal for breakfast to help you stay on track for the day ahead; you can also pour yourself a bowl as a mid-day snack or a late-night bite. Enjoy Special K with dairy or your favorite nut-milk, or even add it as a crunchy topping to your yogurt. Morning time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Brown Sugar Cinnamon cereal is a delicious choice with goodness packed into every bite.
- Breakfast cereal with feel-good ingredients, delicious taste, and 100% daily value of 10 vitamins and minerals
- Crunchy wheat and rice flakes with brown sugary goodness and warm cinnamon
- Good source of fiber (12% daily value); Naturally flavored with other natural flavors
- Enjoy in the morning before the day ahead; Add to yogurt; Perfect work snack or late-night treat
- Includes 1, 12.5-ounce boxes of ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness
Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, wheat bran, contains 2% or less of salt, cinnamon, brown sugar syrup, malt flavor, natural flavor, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin E acetate, reduced iron, niacinamide, zinc oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More