Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Breakfast Cereal Cups Original
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats is ingeniously crafted for breakfasts that matter. Made with simple, good ingredients, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats is a delicious, fulfilling way to start your day and features 10 layers of perfectly toasted whole wheat in every bite-sized biscuit. An excellent source of fiber with over 50 grams of whole grains per serving, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats delivers the kind of full that sticks with you. A big food for big days, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats is here to help fuel you without compromising on flavor or the healthful benefits you've come to expect in every incredible spoonful. With a variety of delicious flavors to choose from, Frosted Mini-Wheats goes great with yogurt and fresh fruit and makes for a delicious midday snack to help power you through your busy day. Conveniently packaged in a milk-ready cup, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats is a perfectly crafted breakfast cereal that fits squarely into your morning routine and the adventures that follow.
- Start your most important mornings with bite-sized cereal biscuits made with 100% whole wheat infused with a dusting of frosting in every satisfying spoonful
- Made to give you momentum for the day, these bite-sized, high fiber, 100% whole grain wheat biscuits feature 10 layers of crunchy baked goodness for breakfasts that matter
- Contains 57 grams of whole grain per serving; 7 grams of protein per serving of cereal; a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; an excellent source of fiber; low fat
- A low-fat cereal that's sure to please the whole family; enjoy with or without your favorite milk; makes a tasty snack at work, school or as a late night treat
- Convenient, ready to eat cereal packaged in a 15-ounce tray containing 6, 2.5-ounce cups; packaged for freshness and great taste
Shipping & Return Information
Whole grain wheat, sugar, contains 2% or less of brown rice syrup, gelatin. Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, folic acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More