Kashi Breakfast Cereal Blueberry Clusters
Wake up and enjoy the fruity fresh flavor of sun-ripened blueberry granola clusters mixed with crispy oat flakes found in each bite of Kashi Blueberry Clusters breakfast cereal. Includes One, 13.4-ounce box of breakfast cereal with 5g of protein and 3g of fiber per serving. Organic, vegan, and Non-GMO Project Verified, Kashi Blueberry Clusters cereal combines nostalgic flavors with key nutrients making it the perfect way to make every morning a little brighter; Kashi Blueberry Clusters cereal is also a healthy choice for a snack anytime at home or on the go. Pack reusable baggies of cereal in your backpack, your car, or your desk at work for a tasty treat between meals. Whether you’re starting or ending your day, Kashi Blueberry Clusters breakfast cereal is a wholesome choice for satisfying your hunger.
- A fruity fresh wake-up call filled with sun-ripened blueberry granola clusters mixed with crispy oat flakes
- A quick and easy breakfast that combines delicious, nostalgic flavor with key nutrients
- A good source of fiber; Contains 2g total fat per serving; 26g of whole grains per serving; Organic; Vegan; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Dairy
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 13.4-ounce box of Kashi Blueberry Clusters cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Oats*, Rice*, Cane Syrup*, Blueberry Granola Clusters* (Rolled Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Whole Oat Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Blueberries*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, For Color, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness), Invert Cane Syrup*, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, Baking Soda.
Contains Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More