Joel Gott Oregon Pinot Gris White Wine
Joel Gott Oregon Pinot Gris is made from hand-selected fruit from Oregon’s Willamette Valley, where the cool climate is ideal for growing flavorful Pinot Gris grapes. This white wine features aromas of Meyer lemon, Key lime and pear. On the palate, the wine opens with bright acidity and citrus notes followed by a long, clean finish, making it easy to enjoy on its own or with a variety of dishes.
- One 750 milliliter wine bottle of Joel Gott Oregon Pinot Gris White Wine
- Oregon wine with bright acidity, citrus notes and stone fruit flavors with 13.2% alcohol by volume
- Food-friendly alcoholic beverage that is great enjoyed on its own or with poultry, shrimp and salads
- Bottled wine with aromas of Meyer lemon, Key lime and pear with notes of peach blossoms and a long, clean balanced finish
- Perfect white wine for a dinner party or a picnic at the beach
- Wine made with fruit from Oregon's Willamette Valley by a small, dynamic team with love and dedication for wine making