Hormel ® Mary Kitchen ® Reduced Sodium Corned Beef Hash
Fill your family’s breakfast table with the timeless home-cooked flavor of Hormel ® Mary Kitchen ® Reduced Sodium Corned Beef Hash. Made with a delicious mix of tender corned beef chunks, diced potatoes, and savory seasonings, and 25% less sodium than our regular hash, it’s never been easier to bring the restaurant flavor you love to your home and enjoy an easy breakfast or relaxing brunch with your friends and family. With 19 grams of protein, you can add this corned beef hash to recipes like egg muffins, omelets, potatoes, and more for even more flavor. For over 65 years, Hormel ® Mary Kitchen ® has been delivering high quality food with great taste. Experience the taste of America’s number one selling hash. All trademarks, logos and images are owned by Hormel Foods Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Copyright Hormel Foods, LLC.
- Includes one 14 ounce can of Hormel ® Mary Kitchen ® Reduced Sodium Corned Beef Hash, America's number one selling hash
- With 17 grams of protein, this corned beef hash with reduced sodium makes the perfect addition to recipes like egg muffins, potatoes, and more
- Fry up this corned beef hash to create a crisp and crunchy taste
- Made from a mix of tender corned beef chunks, diced potatoes, and savory seasonings and 25% less sodium than our regular hash, you can bring that classic restaurant taste of corned beef hash to your home
- Try our other hash varieties like Corned Beef Hash, Sausage Hash, and Roast Beef Hash
Beef, Rehydrated Potatoes, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Flavoring, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Spices, Sodium Nitrite.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.