Heinz Mayochup Mayonnaise & Ketchup Sauce
Heinz Mayochup is a versatile dipping sauce perfect for fries and can be subbed out for regular mayonnaise or ketchup on sandwiches. Dip, drizzle, and dunk your favorite foods like french fries, chicken tenders, burgers and more in our combination sauce. Heinz Mayochup should top everything at all your summer BBQs. From Fourth of July to Labor Day, bring new flavor to at all your favorite summer grilling foods with Mayochup. The squeeze bottle is easy to use and transport to potlucks and dinner parties. Mayochup Saucy Sauce with a special blend of spices is sure to be a hit for all ages.
- One 19.25 oz bottle of Heinz Mayochup Mayonnaise and Ketchup Sauce Mix
- From Fourth of July to Labor Day, bring new flavor to at all your favorite summer grilling foods with Mayochup Sauce
- Pair Mayochup with all your summer BBQ favorites as a delicious dipping sauce or topping
- Love mayo and ketchup? Meet your new favorite sauce—Mayochup!
- Dip, drizzle, and dunk your favorite foods in our sauce mashups: french fries, chicken tenders, burgers and more
- Comes in a squeezable bottle for convenient dispensing
- Enjoy a dipping sauce that mixes mayonnaise with Heinz Ketchup
Soybean Oil, Tomato Concentrate, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled White Vinegar, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Freshness), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Modified Food Starch, Paprika Extract (Color).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.28(734)5(452)4(141)3(73)2(33)1(35)