Heath Shell Topping
Imagine a HEATH milk chocolate English toffee bar melted down so you can pour it over your favorite baked goods and ice cream for a crisp, hard finish! HEATH shell topping is the perfect ice cream topper that hardens in seconds to give you a crisp, chocolaty finish. Shake the bottle well before use and do not refrigerate. If the syrup hardens inside the bottle, simply place the bottle in hot water for several minutes. You can also pour this delicious chocolate shell with toffee bits over desserts like brownies, cookies, bars and cake or anything that needs a bit of chocolaty toffee crunch. Keep HEATH shell topping on hand during the holidays too. Gift it to the bakers in your family or use this milk chocolate and toffee syrup that hardens into a shell for Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas desserts. You can also use it to create unique and edible Halloween crafts. Whatever baked good needs a bit of chocolate and toffee topping, this HEATH shell is your go-to.
- Contains one (1) 7-ounce bottle of HEATH Milk Chocolate English Toffee Shell Topping
- Chocolate-flavored shell topping infused with chewy toffee bits to top your ice cream sundaes
- Kosher-certified HEATH shell topping in a squeezable and capped bottle for easy pouring and retained freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate and toffee shell topping
- Pour HEATH milk chocolate and English toffee shell topping over your favorite desserts and watch it harden into a crisp shell
Sugar; Palm Oil; Coconut Oil; Cocoa; Contains 2% or Less of: Dairy Butter (Milk); Almonds (Roasted in Cocoa Butter and/or Sunflower Oil); Soy Lecithin; Salt; Artificial Flavors; Milk
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More