Goldfish Mix Xtra Cheddar & Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers
With Goldfish crackers, the smiles come naturally. Always baked, never fried, plus no artificial flavors or preservatives, Goldfish Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel Mix is a snack the whole family will adore. The extra punch of cheese-flavored tastiness combined with delicious pretzel keeps kids coming back for this baked, never fried, treat. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, the Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker and loaf of bread the best way they know how by using simple, quality ingredients.
- GET BOLD: Kids will love the bold mix of Xtra Cheddar crackers and Pretzels
- FUN SNACK: Playful pretzels and smiling cheese crackers with extra cheese
- ALWAYS BAKED, NEVER FRIED: Goldfish crackers are always baked with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK: Goldfish crackers have been making families smile for decades
- SHAREABLE BAG: 6.6 ounce bag of Goldfish crackers, a great snack for lunch boxes, after school, or on the go
Made With Smiles and Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annotto), Salt, Contains 2% or Less of: Sugar, Whey, Yeast, Corn Flour, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Torula Yeast, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Paprika Extract For Color, Onion Powder, Spices, Celery, Yeast Extract, Monocalcium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Natural Flavor, Milkfat
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More