Gevalia Colombia Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Gevalia Colombian Ground Coffee fills your mug with rich and never-bitter medium roast coffee. Gevalia beans are slow roasted, snap cooled to lock in flavor and aroma. We provide the perfect care for the perfect cup. Founded in Gavle, Sweden in 1853, Gevalia Colombian Ground Coffees are made from 100% Arabica beans sourced from the mountains of Colombia. Our full-flavored ground beans can be used in all coffee makers. Each 12-ounce bag of medium roast ground coffee is great for those keeping Kosher. Gevalia Ground Coffee’s fresh lock tin tie keeps in exquisite coffee taste until you’re ready to awaken your senses. Try Gevalia Ground Coffee and experience 150 years of Swedish tradition.
- One 12 oz bag of Gevalia Colombian Medium Roast Ground Coffee
- Gevalia Colombian Medium Roast Ground Coffee provides the perfect care for the perfect cup
- Our bag of Colombian medium roast ground coffee releases an aroma to fill your home
- Each bag is crafted from 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced from the mountains of Colombia
- All of our ground coffee bags use slow roasted, snap cooled beans to lock in flavor and aroma
- Every bag of medium roast ground Colombian coffee is great for those keeping Kosher
- Gevalia ground coffee is compatible with all coffee makers
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.