Gerber® 2nd Foods Banana Orange Medley Stage 2 Baby Food
Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Food, Banana Orange Medley is a delicious fruit baby puree that makes feeding time easy. Made with produce that meets Gerber’s high-quality standards, this non-GMO Gerber baby food stage 2 recipe includes banana, apple, mango, orange juice and pineapple for a tantalizing combination that has no artificial colors or flavors. Each baby food tub contains 45% daily value Vitamin C plus antioxidants. Gerber stage 2 baby food helps expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations. These BPA-free tubs make on-the-go baby meals easy. Refrigerate leftovers for two days. The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We're a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Banana Orange Medley
- Gerber stage 2 baby puree recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- These fruit medley cups are made with 3/5 banana, 1-1/2 tbsp mango and a 1-1/2 tbsp orange juice in each tub
- This Gerber baby food contains 45% of the daily value of antioxidant Vitamin C and contains no added sweeteners and no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding this stage 2 baby food helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber stage 2 food straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
FULLY RIPENED BANANAS AND MANGOES (CONCENTRATED), ORANGE JUICE (WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE), APPLES, PINEAPPLE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.75(24)5(21)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(1)