Garden Safe® TakeRoot Rooting Hormone
The experts behind Garden Safe brand know home gardening is as much about how you grow as what you grow. Organic gardeners trust our solutions to keep garden pest control simple – and let nature do the rest. Let goodness grow. Garden Safe Brand TakeRoot Rooting Hormone grows new plants from cuttings. Use this powder to grow cuttings from your favorite plants, including African violets, roses, poinsettias, philodendrons, geraniums, coleus, woody ornamentals and most other popular home, garden and greenhouse varieties. The cut ends of the cuttings should be slightly moistened before treatment, then stir cut ends in Garden Safe Brand TakeRoot Rooting Hormone powder. Remove excess powder by tapping on the rim of the container. Plant treated cuttings in a rooting medium such as potting soil. Mist regularly. The active ingredient, indole-3-butyric acid, promotes the development of roots on most popular home, garden and greenhouse plant varieties. This ingredient is similar to the rooting hormone that naturally occurs in plants, indole-3-acetic acid.
- Garden Safe TakeRood Rooting Hormone
- APPLY TO CUT ENDS: Moisten the plant cutting, stir the cut end in powder
- GROW CUTTINGS: Works with most popular home, garden and greenhouse varieties
- PROMOTES ROOTING: Rooting hormone grows new plants from cuttings
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Indole-3-butyric acid, similar to the root hormone that naturally occurs in plants