Freixenet (fresh-eh-net) Prosecco is golden straw with lively effervescence and fresh aromas of citrus, apple and flowers. Clean and fresh on the palate with tones of ripe lemon, green apple and grapefruit. The finish is light and fresh that goes well with an aperitif or a hearty meal. Freixenet extends its expertise and globally renowned name to Prosecco, blending superior quality with stunning beauty. Made from the finest Glera grapes in Italy’s Prosecco region of Veneto, Freixenet Prosecco is as distinctive as it is delicious. Enjoy this sparkling white wine chilled on a sunny day, or pair with light dishes and spicy cuisine for an unforgettable taste experience.
- Made from Glera grapes grown in the Prosecco region of Italy
- 11% Alcohol By Volume
- Comes in a beautiful diamond glass bottle, making it great for gifting
- Serve this bubbly chilled, in a champagne flute or white wine glass
- A wonderful addition to your brunch as a Mimosa (just add orange juice) or as a spritz
- Enjoy on its own or paired with a meal