Freixenet Cordon Negro Brut
Freixenet (fresh-eh-net) Cordon Negro Brut Cava Sparkling Wine is crisp and well-balanced, perfect as a palate cleanser. The fresh notes of apple, ripe pear and bright citrus flavors combine with a smooth finish and an exciting hint of ginger. This sparkler is made in the centuries old traditional method like Champagne. The double fermentation and aging produces high quality sparkling wines with layers of complexity and refined bubbles. Freixenet grew from humble beginnings in rural Catalunya. The roots of Freixenet stretch back to 1861 and are embedded in the history of two longstanding winemaking families whose expertise and ingenuity intertwined to form the foundation of the company that today is the world leader in sparkling wines.
- Refreshing, crisp with flavors of apple, peach, and a hint of ginger, perfect for any bubbly occasion
- Goes well with a variety of foods --from Eggs Benedict to seafood to prime rib
- The signature matte black bottle can be personalized with markers!
- This Spanish Cava is crafted by our winery with a longstanding history of creating quality sparkling wines
- Best served chilled in a champagne flute or white wine glass
- 11% Alcohol By Volume
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.53(117)5(74)4(34)3(7)2(1)1(1)