Force of Nature Eco-Friendly Disinfectant Cleaner Starter Kit
Force of Nature a multipurpose cleaner, deodorizer and EPA registered disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs. It replaces kitchen, bath, and glass cleaners, as well as disinfectants, sanitizers & deodorizers. EPA registered for use against Covid-19. Force of Nature is an appliance that uses electricity to convert tap water and a capsule of salt, water & vinegar into a multipurpose cleaner, deodorizer and EPA registered disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs. EPA Registered Disinfectant & Sanitizer: Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including Staph, MRSA, Norovirus, Influenza A, Salmonella, Listeria and COVID19.
· Kills 99.9% of germs, including SARS-CoV-2 the cause of Covid-19
· Easy to make: fill the appliance with tap water, squeeze in 1 capsule. The appliance uses electricity to change the chemical composition of salt, water and vinegar into a toxic-free disinfectant, hypochlorous acid, and a cleaner, sodium hydroxide. Once you’ve made a 12 oz bottle, the disinfecting power lasts for 2 weeks.
· Zero harmful chemicals, fumes, or residues.
· Zero Allergens.
· No need to rinse. Easy on hands and safe to use around food preparation areas.
· Eco-friendly, Green-Seal Certified.