Food Should Taste Good™ Black Bean Multigrain Bean Chips
Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips are the ultimate snacking chip. So tasty you can enjoy them alone but so good with a fresh dip to create a chip that’s loaded with irresistible flavor and a delightful crunch. With a name that speaks for itself, Food Should Taste Good chips are made from high quality ingredients. You don't have to make a trade-off between tastes good and good for you. Our chips are crafted using real ingredients you can actually pronounce, delivering your taste buds a wonderful crunch with flavors you'll love. Beyond their award winning taste, these Black Bean Tortilla Chips are certified gluten free, kosher, vegan, and Non-GMO. Contains one 11 oz bag.
- MULTIGRAIN TORTILLA CHIPS: Enjoy delicious multigrain tortilla chips where black beans; nutty flax seed; sesame seeds; and quinoa are combined to create a unique and wholesome chip to be enjoyed alone or paired with a tasty dip
- GLUTEN FREE: Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips are certified gluten free; vegan; kosher; non GMO; They're made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- HEALTHY SNACKS: Food Should Taste Good multigrain tortilla chips are cholesterol free and a good source of fiber with of sixg of total fat
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Chips are delicious alone or with your favorite hummus or dips; Load your pantry with the good stuff
- CONTAINS: 11 oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Black Beans*, Stone Ground Corn, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Quinoa.
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More