Erath Pinot Noir Rosé Oregon Rosé Wine
Get ready to enjoy the refreshingly crisp and delicate Erath Pinot Noir Rosé! This dry rosé is the perfect embodiment of Erath's dedication to crafting wines that are finely balanced and easy to enjoy. Meticulous attention is paid to every detail, from carefully selected sites, elevations, and clones of Pinot Noir to employing unique winemaking techniques that ensure the delicate flavors shine through. With limited skin contact and gentle pressing, the color and tannin extraction are kept in check, giving rise to a rosé wine that is delicate and elegant. The fermentation process occurs in stainless steel vessels under controlled conditions, highlighting the wine's bright and fresh-fruit flavors and aromas. Pair this exquisite rosé with your favorite dishes, from grilled pork tenderloin to fresh salmon or duck rillettes.
- One 750 ml bottle of Erath Pinot Noir Rosé Wine; 12.5% ABV
- Pinot Noir Rosé pairs perfectly with grilled pork tenderloin, fresh salmon and duck rillettes
- Erath Pinot Noir Rosé wine has aromas of kiwi, peach and strawberry followed with flavors of raspberries and cream and ripe grapefruit
- Fermented in stainless steel vessels, this rosé wine highlights bright, fresh-fruit flavors and aromas
- Erath Pinot Noir Rosé Wine received 90 points from Wine & Spirits in December 2021
- Oregon Pinot Noir sourced from prime vineyard sites within the Willamette and Umpqua Valleys
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.67(15)5(11)4(3)3(1)2(0)1(0)