Enfamil NeuroPro Triple Prebiotic Immune Blend Baby Formula
Our Enfamil NeuroPro is backed by research on breast milk and clinical studies on its brain building nutrition. Most notably, it has brain-building Omega-3 DHA as recommended by experts. DHA is found in Enfamil NeuroPro has been shown to provide long-term brain-building benefits all the way up to age five. Enfamil NeuroPro also has naturally occurring MFGM components* as well as a triple prebiotic immune blend that includes 2’-FL HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide)†, PDX, and GOS. Each of these three prebiotics is shown to support a baby’s immune system. By choosing Enfamil NeuroPro Infant, you are choosing the formula brand that is #1 recommended by pediatricians, inspired by breast milk and offers complete nutrition & easy-to-digest proteins for babies through 12 months.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfamil NeuroPro Infant has expert recommended brain building DHA
- HuMO6 IMMUNE BLEND: Enfamil NeuroPro Infant has an exclusive HuMO6 immune blend for immune support
- BRAIN-BUILDING NUTRITION: Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from Enfamil
- ONLY BRAND TO HAVE TRIPLE PREBIOTIC IMMUNE BLEND: Enfamil is the only brand to have both expert-recommended DHA & triple prebiotic immune blend
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Whey Protein Concentrate (a Source of MFGM (Milk Fat Globule Membrane Composed of Protein and Fats) components), and Less than 2%: 2’-Fucosyllactose (a Source of 2'-Fl HMO (2'-Fucosyllactose Human Milk Oligosaccharide)), Galactooligosaccharides (a Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (a Type of Prebiotic) Mortierella Alpina Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Schizochytrium SP. Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.76(10904)5(9122)4(1263)3(286)2(97)1(136)