Kellogg's® Eggo® Thick and Fluffy Original Frozen Waffles
Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Eggo Thick and Fluffy Original waffles. Crafted with delicious ingredients, our waffles are a perfect balance of crispy, fluffy goodness. Convenient and easy to prepare, Eggo Thick and Fluffy Original waffles made with Madagascar vanilla bring warmth to busy mornings. Great for families and individuals, these rich waffles are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat; Try them with your favorite morning toppings like butter and syrup, jellies and preserves, and whipped cream. Thinking of taking a turn for the savory? Go ahead and try them with fried chicken, bacon, or sausage, or combine for a delicious waffle sandwich. With no artificial colors and flavors, our waffles also provide a good source of eight vitamins and minerals. So delicious you just can't L'Eggo!
- The irresistible flavor of your favorite Eggo waffles crafted in an extra-thick Belgian style
- Rich, golden, and fluffy, our waffles are made with Madagascar vanilla for an irresistible, homemade taste
- Good source of eight vitamins and minerals; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Dairy; Contains wheat, egg, milk, and soy ingredients
- Quick, convenient, and easy to prepare; Just pop Eggo waffles in the toaster or oven for a warm family-favorite breakfast
- Includes one, 11.6oz box containing six waffles; Resealable packaging for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm and/or Canola), Sugar, Eggs, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Fructose, Vanilla Beans, Whey, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.78(152)5(137)4(6)3(2)2(4)1(3)