Earth Mama® Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea
We believe in the power of words: therefore, we make stuff for wellness in the morning, not sickness. Organic Ginger Nausea Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, camomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and "morning" sickness lasts all day long.
Knobby ginger root (Zingiber officinale) is the ugly duckling of herbs, but it shines in grandma's famous gingerbread. It also has remarkable non-culinary qualities, like being used traditionally for its ability to reduce occasional nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Formulated to use while breastfeeding
- Formulated to be safe for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s safe for children, and the whole family
- Suggested use: 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you
Zingiber Officinale (Organic Ginger), Root, Mentha Spicata (Organic Spearmint), Leaf, Matricaria Recutita (Organic Chamomile), Citrus Sinensis (Organic Orange), Peel, Melissa Officinalis (Organic Lemon Balm), Mentha Piperita (Organic Peppermint)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.93(43)5(41)4(1)3(1)2(0)1(0)