Earth Mama Calendula Baby Oil
Infant massage has a way of nurturing both massagee and massager! Comforting effective Calendula Baby Oil helps add silky softness to your loving, gentle touch. And that post-massage skin-to-skin cuddle will be extra moisturizing! Something else that might need some moisturizing? The top of baby’s head, if it’s dry and scaly. While it looks uncomfortable, babies don’t care — but it’s nearly impossible not to fixate on it. Especially during a 2am feeding sesh. Calendula-infused grape seed baby oil blend moisturizes dry skin and scalp, with virtually no scent and without artificial fragrance or nut oils. Because baby skin comes out wholesome - let’s keep it that way!
- Chosen by hospital NICUs for infant massage
- Used by nurses and physical therapists for infant massage
- Must-have ingredient for DIY baby wipes
- NO petroleum, mineral oil, parabens or artificial fragrance
- Cruelty-free and Certified to The Leaping Bunny Standard.