Dremel High Speed Cutter
Versatile and high-quality, this high-speed cutter is constructed from high-grade steel and can be used on wood, plastic, or a variety of soft metals. This cutter sits on a 0.125-inch shank and is ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying, and making tapered holes.
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, and making tapered holes
- Can be used on soft metals, plastics, and woods
- Works best on curved surfaces
- Also used for slotting and, inlaying, and inletting
- Sits on a 0.125-inch shank
- 0.375-inch bit diameter