Domaine Ste Michelle Brut Washington Sparkling Wine
Toast to a special occasion or indulge in a little luxury with Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut, the ultimate sparkling wine to fit any occasion. With its crisp and light texture, delicate beads, and lively flavors, this bubbly is an absolute delight to the senses. Crafted in the traditional Champagne method, the Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut boasts a unique blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier, giving it a consistent style and a clean, balanced, and refreshing taste with subtle minerality. Whether hosting a brunch or celebrating a milestone, the Domaine Ste Michelle Brut is the perfect companion to any appetizer or entrée. Pair it with salty snacks like freshly popped popcorn, seasoned crackers, or chips for an unforgettable aperitif. Or go for the classic pairing of sushi rolls or sashimi to take your taste buds on a journey of flavors.
- One 750 mL bottle of Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut Sparkling Wine
- Elevate any occasion with the distinctively classic and refined Domaine Ste. Michelle sparkling wine
- Tantalizing aromas of green apple and bright citrus notes that make this sparkling white wine a true gem
- A light and crisp sparkling wine with 11.5% alcohol by volume from Washington State's Columbia Valley
- Take your snacking game to the next level with Domaine Ste. Michelle - the perfect accompaniment to salty snacks like freshly popped popcorn, seasoned crackers, or chips
- Our classic Brut is crafted in the Méthode Champenoise style, making it a perfect brunch companion or cheers with a celebratory meal
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)