Daiya Dairy Free Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
Mild and fresh in flavor, Daiya's Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread is a super spreadable, dairy free cheese that's perfect for recipes. This vegan version of the classic gives you all the silky, creamy deliciousness you crave. Our plant based Cream Cheeze Style Spreads are silky and smooth making them the perfect dairy free swap. Load up your bagel - or any recipe that calls for cream cheese - with our sweet and savory vegan flavors: Plain, Strawberry and Chive & Onion. Yum. Just like the good ol' days.
- THINK BEYOND THE BAGEL - Daiya's cream cheezes are perfect for almost any recipe that calls for cream cheese. Whip up a delicious plant based cream cheese icing, stir into a warm polenta, create a creamy dip, fold into brownie batter, and more!
- FRESH PLANT BASED FLAVOR - We use only the finest plant-based ingredients in our super spreadable cream cheeze spreads. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives - nothing but natural goodness.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY - Daiya's vegan cream cheese spreads are free of dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish & fish, so that all of your friends and family can enjoy them without worry.
- TRY ALL 3 FLAVORS - With Plain, Strawberry and Chive and Onion varieties - our Daiya dairy free cream cheese style spreads have you covered for both sweet and savory!
- ENDLESS DAIRY FREE POSSIBILITIES - Anything dairy can do, our dairy free cream cheeze can do - vegan! Sky's the limit on your plant based creations.
Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Cream, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Vegan Natural Flavors, Pea Protein Isolate, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Potato Protein Isolate, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Vegan Enzyme, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More