Daiya Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Vegan Cheese Slices
Mild, fresh, and oh-so-creamy, our plant based Mozzarella Style cheese slices are deliciously dairy free. Add a slice of vegan mozzarella cheese to a gourmet vegan burger or grilled cheese sandwich for the perfect melt every time.
Grilled cheese? Yes please! Daiya's plant based cheese slices are delicious hot and cold. Smooth, creamy, and flavorful, these square slices of dairy free goodness are ready to top all your burgers and sandwiches with some plant based perfection. Certified gluten free and free from soy and egg.
- VEGAN CHEESE THAT MELTS & STRETCHES - Get the melt, the stretch, and the delicious rich taste that you expect only to find in dairy based cheese.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY CHEESE - Daiya vegan cheese slices are free from most common allergens including dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, and peanuts. They are also Non-GMO Project Verified, Halal, Kosher, Certified Gluten-Free and Certified Plant-Based.
- PLANT-POWERED DELICIOUSNESS - We use only the finest plant based ingredients in our vegan cheese - certified by Plant Based Foods Association. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- ENDLESS DAIRY FREE POSSIBILITIES - Anything dairy can do, our dairy free cheese slices can do! Sky's the limit on your cheesy plant-based creations.
- TRY ALL 6 SLICED CHEESE FLAVORS - With fresh Mozzarella Style, tangy Provolone Style, rich Cheddar Style, buttery Smoked Gouda Style, creamy American Style, and nutty Swiss Style, Daiya has a delicious plant based cheese slice to suit every mood.
Filtered Water, Potato Starch, Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed: Canola And/Or Safflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Vegan Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid (Vegan), Fruit And/Or Vegetable Juice Color, Konjac Gum, Vegan Enzyme.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More