Daiya Dairy Free Blue Cheeze Vegan Dressing
Flavor you'll rave over, again and again. Give salads, grilled veggies and sandwiches a boost of flavor with this delicious vegan salad dressing.
Rich and creamy dairy free salad dressings that are gluten free, soy free and egg free. Available in 5 fan favorite varieties that are all smooth in texture and bright and tangy in flavor. Daiya's versatile vegan dressings are ideal for salads, marinades, crudité, sauces, dipping, and so much more.
- Allergy Friendly - Food allergies in the family? Never fear. Daiya's dairy free dressings are also gluten free, soy free, egg free, peanut free, and free of nuts, shellfish and fish. Also Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Pure vegan goodness- Follow a vegan diet? You'll be glad to know that your Daiya Dressing is Certified Plant Based by Plant Based Foods Association, contains no animal products or by-products and comes in a recyclable glass bottle.
- Fresh plant-based flavor - We use only the finest plant-based ingredients in this lusciously creamy dressing. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and 0 mg of cholesterol... nothing but natural goodness.
- Not just a vegan salad dressing - Enjoy Daiya's dairy free dressings as a tasty topping on veggie burgers or sandwiches, or serve as a rich, creamy dipping sauce for veggies, chips & more.
- Ttry all 5 flavors - Homestyle Ranch, Creamy Caesar, Blue Cheeze, Hon'y Mustard and Creamy Italian. Treat your taste buds to these rich & creamy dairy free dressings. Each flavor is made with only premium non-GMO ingredients.
Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, White Vinegar, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Vegan Natural Flavors, Potato Starch, Potato Protein Isolate, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Onion.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More