Columbus® Sliced Crespone Salame
Columbus® Sliced Crespone Salame is made from well-trimmed, premium cuts of pork seasoned with pepper, garlic and sherry wine. It is stuffed into an edible, natural hog casing and slow aged for a tender texture and 'country style' taste. With its rich, buttery and rustic flavor, it pairs best with chevre, Grana Padano, niçoise olives and artichoke hearts. Enjoy with Barolo, Spanish red wine, porter or stout. Columbus® is a trademark of Columbus® Manufacturing, Inc. ©2021 Columbus® Manufacturing, Inc. All images are owned by Columbus® Manufacturing, Inc.
- Tender texture and 'country style' taste with a rich, buttery and rustic flavor
- Made from well-trimmed, premium cuts of pork seasoned with pepper, garlic and sherry wine
- Stuffed into an edible, natural hog casing
- Slow aged for exceptional flavor using recipes perfected for over 100 years
- Pairs best with chevre, Grana Padano, niçoise olives and artichoke hearts
- Enjoy with Barolo, Spanish red wine, porter or stout
- Pork raised without antibiotics ever and no added MSG or artificial flavors or colors
Pork, Salt, Contains 2% or Less of Sugar, Sherry Wine, Spices, Fresh Garlic, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate.
Contains Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...