Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay White Wine
This lightly oaked, intensely flavored Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay opens with apples, melons, and caramelized sugar. The creamy buttery notes of crème brulee and butterscotch are delightfully balanced with lively acidity and fresh fruit character. During the winemaking, 75% of the Chardonnay was placed into a combination of new and 1-3 year-old French and American oak barrels, while 25% of the blend was stainless steel fermented to enhance the wine’s overall bouquet and aromas. Fantastically approachable and food friendly, try pairing Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay white wine with sweet Dungeness crab cakes, grilled chicken, or shrimp fettucine.
- Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon red wine has medium oak impact
- Fruit sourced from the Columbia Valley AVA in Washington state
- Enjoy Columbia Crest Estates Merlot with blue cheese, chocolate, beef or veal
- Medium bodied Merlot red wine
- One bottle of Merlot red wine, 750 milliliters in volume