Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter Energy Bars
Clif Bar is also non-GMO, with no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- Smooth, organic peanut butter mixed with crunchy peanut pieces for a taste you’ll go nutty for.
- Nutrition For Sustained Energy: Clif Bar is the ultimate performance energy bar, purposefully crafted to deliver an optimal blend of protein, fat, fiber, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies. With 9 to 11 grams of protein, these energy bars are perfect for fueling up before, or during, activity.
- Wholesome Ingredients That Are Better For The Planet: Keeping your energy up never felt so good. As part of our mission to help create a healthier, more sustainable food system, we make every bar with sustainably sourced chocolate and wholesome, plant-based ingredients like almonds, peanuts, dried fruit, and organic rolled oats.
- Delicious Flavors, Endless Variety: Satisfy any taste with a dazzling array of craveable Clif Bar flavors, including classic favorites like Chocolate Chip and Crunchy Peanut Butter.
- Energy On The Go: Whether you need sustained energy for hiking, climbing, skiing, or a long bike ride, Clif Bar delivers wholesome, delicious energy that’s all wrapped up and ready to go.
Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract.Vitamins & Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12)
Contains Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More