Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns Gluten Free 100% Whole Grain Hamburger Buns Fresh
Canyon Bakehouse® Gluten Free Burger Buns are always in season, so load them up with your favorite meats and toppings for a one-of-a-kind gluten free sandwich. These 100% whole grain hamburger buns are certified gluten free without compromising taste or texture. Plus, they're free from allergens like dairy, nuts and soy so your whole family can enjoy the taste of fresh bakery buns without hesitation. Find Canyon Bakehouse hamburger buns in the fresh bread aisle and eat within five days of opening the inner bag. These hearty hamburger rolls can hold all your favorite toppings without falling apart, so get ready for more burgers, BBQ and chicken sandwiches. Stock your pantry with all the Canyon Bakehouse gluten free products, including gluten free bread loafs, bagels, English muffins and more.
For more than 10 years, Canyon Bakehouse has raised the bar on gluten free baking, making delicious offerings the whole family will enjoy — so everyone can Love Bread Again®.
- You'll get one 4-count package of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Burger Buns
- Certified gluten free hamburger rolls free from dairy, nuts and soy so the whole family can love bread again
- 100% whole grain buns with the perfect taste and hearty texture to complement all your favorite toppings
- Use these gluten free hamburger buns for burgers, pulled pork, sliders and more
- Never compromise taste with Canyon Bakehouse gluten free breads, bagels, hamburger buns and more
Water, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of Egg Whites, Xanthan Gum, Yeast, Cultured Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Eggs, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potato Flour, Monocalcium Phosphate), Enzymes.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More