SpaghettiOs Original Canned Pasta Plus Calcium
Dig into a dish the whole family will enjoy with SpaghettiOs Original Canned Pasta Plus Calcium*. Each bite features o-shaped pasta to add fun to any snack. One cup of microwave pasta has 1/2 cup of vegetables and 4 essential nutrients. * Contains 30% of the daily value of calcium per 1 cup. Regular product contains 2% of the daily value of calcium per 1 cup.
- One 15.8 oz can of SpaghettiOs Original Canned Pasta
- Neat o-shaped pasta that adds character to every bite
- Canned SpaghettiOs feature a delicious tomato and cheese sauce the whole family will love
- Pasta and tomato sauce features 1/2 cup of vegetables per 1 cup serving and 4 essential nutrients
- Serve 1 cup of SpaghettiOs canned food as a healthy snack for kids and adults, pack some for a kids lunch or enjoy as a nostalgic entree
- Canned pasta that is easy to prepare in as little as 3 minutes
- Pasta can is recyclable
Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Enriched Pasta Product With Added Calcium and Vitamin D (Wheat Flour, Calcium Phosphate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D) ‡, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, and/or Soybean), Enzyme Modified Butter, Skim Milk, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Natural Flavoring, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Malic Acid, Succinic Acid, Onion Extract.‡all Nutrients in Excess of Standard
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.