California Umbrella Market Patio Umbrella With Tilt and Crank - Navy Blue/Stone Black
With the sun blazing overhead, everyone’s first thought is where to find shade and comfort during the heat of summer. However, with the 7.5’ Aluminum Market Patio Umbrella in Sunbrella, you can continue to enjoy your outdoor time without concern from the shade of your new patio fixture. The premium 7.5-foot Sunbrella canopy features solution-dyed acrylic fibers that offer best-in-class protection from harmful UV rays, creating a spacious area for you to relax away from the sun’s grueling heat. A sturdy aluminum center pole and set of eight ribs offer durable support for the fabric so that your mind can turn to other peaceful thoughts without worrying about the state of your umbrella. As the sun shifts position and shines its light on you from a lower point in the sky, a quick press of the push button near the top of the pole easily tilts the canopy to provide continued shade protection. With its sturdy frame and durable canopy, this umbrella brings the perfect blend of function and comfort to maximize your time in your personal patio oasis.
- Spacious 7.5-foot Sunbrella fabric canopy provides deluxe shade and protection
- Crank mechanism allows for convenient opening and closing of the umbrella
- Push-button tilt feature provides a simple means to tilt the canopy
- Sturdy aluminum pole offers centralized support for this market umbrella
- Sleek aluminum ribs gently support the fabric canopy
- Features a 5-year fabric warranty against fading and rot and 1-year frame warranty
- Patio umbrella base/stand is sold separately and is required for proper use
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.