California Umbrella Market Patio Umbrella With Auto Tilt and Crank Lift - Black/Bronze
On a sunny day with a refreshing breeze blowing through, outside in the comfort of your carefully cultivated patio space is the idyllic place to enjoy it. The wind may make some people pause in concern for your shade fixture, but the 9' Bronze Aluminum Market Patio Umbrella with Fiberglass Ribs offers an opportunity for you to continue enjoying the afternoon despite the gusts ruffling the expansive canopy overhead. Composed of sleek Olefin fibers, this umbrella’s canopy provides ample protection from the harmful rays of the sun beneath its shady cover. Elegantly thin and flexible, the eight fiberglass ribs supporting the fabric canopy subtly flex with the wind to help prevent damage and increase the longevity of your umbrella. A convenient crank mechanism allows for easy opening and closing of the canopy, while the collar tilt knob just above it offers a durable way to tilt upper part of the canopy for angled shade during the day. Supported by its sophisticated bronze aluminum center pole, this market-style patio umbrella is the perfect complementary piece your outdoor relaxation has been missing.
- Spacious 9-foot Olefin fabric canopy creates ample shade coverage
- Crank mechanism allows for convenient opening and closing of the umbrella
- Deluxe collar tilt feature provides an effortless method of tilting the canopy
- Sturdy aluminum pole offers centralized support for this market umbrella
- Flexible fiberglass ribs gently support the fabric canopy and provide enhanced wind resistance
- Features a 1-year fabric warranty against fading and rot and 1-year frame warranty
- Patio umbrella base/stand is sold separately and is required for proper use
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.