Califia Farms® Unsweetened Almond Milk
Smooth, creamy, and beautifully simple, our Unsweetened Almondmilk is delightful, with no added sugar, so you can use it any way you please. Blend it, bake with it, flavor it, or enjoy it au naturel. Not only does it taste amazing as is, it’s also an excellent source of calcium. And since it’s unsweetened, it works beautifully in savory recipes like creamy soups and family-favorite mac and cheese. This is an almond milk you’re always going to want in your fridge.We craft our almond milk from simple, plant-based ingredients for a clean, honest flavor. Our raw almonds are patiently soaked before blending for a satisfyingly smooth texture. What you taste is what you get: just pure, creamy almond goodness with no sugar, no carrageenan, and no compromises.
- SMOOTH & CREAMY: Unsweetened Almondmilk is smooth and creamy with 0g of sugar per serving, perfect for all your plant milk needs
- COOKING & BAKING: Unsweetened Almondmilk is perfect for all culinary applications from savory recipes to baked treats. Pour over cereal, blend into smoothies, add to coffee, or drink it straight from a glass. This plant milk is deliciously versatile
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM: Unsweetened Almondmilk is an excellent source of calcium. Plus it's only 35 calories and 0g of sugar per serving
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms plant milks are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan
- DELICIOUSLY UNSWEETENED: Almond milk that's creamy and delightfully drinkable, just without the sugar. Zero grams of sugar per serving to be exact. It's plant-based, dairy-free, and totally delicious. Pure and simple
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Potassium Citrate.
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.35(250)5(188)4(19)3(8)2(12)1(23)