Califia® Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee with Almond Milk
For those who love a little chocolate with their coffee, but not a lot of sugar, Mocha Cold Brew Coffee is the answer. Half chocolate almond milk, half smooth cold brew coffee, with just a hint of sweetness, this plant-based latte checks all the right boxes. It has a silky-smooth texture and rich chocolate flavor that plays well with the soft, full-bodied taste of 100% arabica cold brew coffee. Drink it cold or warm it up. Blend with ice for a homemade mochaccino. It’s not too sweet to start off your morning, but just sweet enough to satisfy your craving for an afternoon treat.
- SMOOTH + CREAMY COLD BREW: Cold brewed 100% arabica coffee beans, real cocoa, and creamy almond milk are blended in this luxuriously smooth ready-to-drink Mocha Cold Brew Coffee
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms Cold Brew Coffee Blends are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan
- READY TO DRINK: Califia Farms cold brew coffee blends are ready when you are; Keep them on-hand in the fridge for ultimate coffee convenience; We did the brewing and the blending, so all you have to do is pour and enjoy
- A PERFECT PICK-ME-UP: Whether it's your first morning coffee to start the day or that afternoon pick-me-up when you start to fade, this smooth and creamy cold brew coffee blend is here for you
- ETHICAL BREW: Califia Farms is committed to continuously finding ways to improve manufacturing practices, contributing to a better world for people and nature; That's why all Califia Farms coffee is purchased from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms
Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee) Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Monk Fruit Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More