Bush's Best® Vegetarian Baked Beans
Whether it’s hot dogs, hamburgers, turkey burgers or a meat-less favorite on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Vegetarian Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered in a tangy, meatless, sweet tomato sauce seasoned with brown sugar and a special blend of spices. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly tangy beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 8.3 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered in a tangy tomato sauce seasoned with brown sugar and a special blend of spices
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory favorites even tastier
- Gluten and cholesterol free and low fat
- Kosher certified & vegetarian
- A pantry staple with 11g of plant-based protein (14% DV) and 8g of fiber (29% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans, Water, Brown Sugar, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Salt, Mustard (Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric), Modified Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Spice, Extractive of Paprika, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.88(8)5(7)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)