Bush's Best Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans
Pinto is the Spanish word for painted, which perfectly describes these speckled beans (well, they're speckled before they're cooked). Although they originated in Peru, they're now the most common bean in the United States. Of course, we choose only the very best of them: plump, firm and beautifully speckled. And our Reduced Sodium version? All the hearty flavor, but with 50% less sodium! A diet including beans may reduce your risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- With 50% less sodium, (but you'll never notice)
- Of course, we choose only the very best of them: plump, firm and beautifully speckled.
- Our Pinto Beans are grown, cooked and canned in the USA
- 6g of plant based protein per serving
- Excellent source of fiber