Brita Standard Water Replacement Filter
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita™ replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita™ pitchers and dispensers except the Stream Pitcher, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. The filter is designed with built-in mesh screens to prevent black flecks in your water, and with no pre-soak required, the Brita™ filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita™ filters every 40 gallons or approximately two months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita™ today.
- Get great-tasting water with Brita™ Standard water filter replacement
- Switch to Brita™ and you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic bottles* a year
- Reduce Chlorine (taste & odor) Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Cadmium
- For the best tasting water, replace your water filter after 40 gallons or approximately every two months; Brita™ Standard filters last two and a half times longer than ZeroWater filters
- Compatible with all Brita™ pitchers and dispensers except Stream; Brita™ water filters are simple to replace with a pull top cap for easy removal; *16.9 oz water bottle