- Brita Pitcher Replacement Water Filters
Brita Pitcher Replacement Water Filters
Transform Your Water
- Pull-top cap for easier insertion and removal.
- Built-in mesh screens prevent black flecks.
- Patented aeration design ensures consistent flow of water.
- Activated carbon reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and mercury.
- Ion-exchange resin captures copper, cadmium and zinc in your water.
Transform ordinary tap water into cleaner, great-tasting water and replace up to 1,800 bottles per year.**
Replace filter every 40 gallons (about 2 months for the average family).†
The Brita® Water Filtration Pitcher and Dispenser reduce the following harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
ChemicalSourcePotential Health EffectsCopperCorrosion of household plumbing systems, erosion of natural depositsShort-term: gastrointestinal distress Long-term: liver or kidney damageMercuryErosion of natural deposits, runoff from landfills and croplandKidney damageCadmiumCorrosion of galvanized pipes, runoff from waste batteries and paintsKidney damage
Source: U.S. EPA, Office of Water, September 2015
The Brita® Water Filtration Pitcher and Dispenser reduce the following substances that may be in your tap water.
- Chlorine (taste and odor)
- Zinc (metallic taste)
The Brita® Filter keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth.***
The Brita® Pitcher Filter (Model #OB03) has been tested and certified by NSF International in all Brita® pitchers and dispensers against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for reduction of the claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
The Brita® Pitcher has been tested and certified by t