Breyers Snickers Vanilla Light with Snickers Caramel Swirls & Chocolate Peanuts Ice Cream
Breyers joins forces with America's favorite candy bar to bring you Breyers SNICKERSÂ® Light Ice Cream! Caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERSÂ® bar pieces are swirled together with smooth vanilla light ice cream for a frozen treat that can't be beat.
- Breyers SNICKERSÂ® frozen dessert consists of SNICKERSÂ® bar pieces swirled with Breyers light vanilla ice cream
- Enjoy America's favorite candy bar SNICKERSÂ®, in each creamy spoonful of this Breyers vanilla light ice cream dessert
- This delicious candy ice cream treat is now made with 100% real SNICKERSÂ® pieces!
- Breyers partners with American farmers for 100% Grade A milk and cream in their ice cream and frozen dairy desserts
- Breyers has been creating quality ice cream and ice cream treats since 1866
- This frozen snack is made with Kosher ice cream
Skim Milk, Sugar, Caramel Swirl [Corn Syrup, Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup), Sugar, Salt, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate], Snickers Pieces (May Contain Tree Nuts) [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Cream, Chocolatey Coated Peanuts [Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Lactose, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin) and Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt)], Less than 2% of: Whey, Vegetable Gums (Guar, Carob Bean, Tara), Mono and Diglycerides, Processed Vanilla Beans, Natural Flavor, Annatto (for Color), Vitamin A Palmitate.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.