Beyond Meat® Beyond Breakfast Classic Plant-Based Sausage Links
At Beyond Meat® we believe there is a better way to feed our future and that the positive choices we all make, no matter how small, can have a great impact on our personal health and the health of our planet. By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can positively impact four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources, and animal welfare. Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
- A BETTER BREAKFAST: these hearty plant-based breakfast sausage links are juicy, nutritious and a delicious start to your day
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 8 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas and brown rice to power your day. See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content.
- MADE TO POWER YOUR DAY: 40% less sodium per serving than a leading brand of pork sausage
- LESS IS MORE: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten. All of Beyond Meat products are vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- 8 LINKS PER PACK: enjoyed on the side, crumbled into eggs, folded into a burrito - you do the rise, these do the shine
Water, Pea Protein*, Expeller-pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Calcium Alginate Casing, Natural Flavors, Yeast, Rice Protein, Chicory Root Fiber, Methylcellulose, Salt, Tapioca Syrup Solids, Tapioca Dextrose, Apple Extract, Psyllium Husk Fiber, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Pomegranate Extract, Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pea Fiber, Sunflower Lecithin, Beet Powder (For Color), Spices, Carrot.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More