Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar. We know that to really Bring Out The Best, we need to do more than just taste great. That’s why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise is made with real eggs, oil and vinegar sourced from trusted American farms. Even after 100 years, we’re still committed to using premium ingredients to craft the highest quality mayonnaise. It's simple. We use the finest, real ingredients in Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA), and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. It’s one of the ideal condiments for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads. Use it to make outrageously delicious meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Best Ever Juicy Burger, and even turn your Thanksgiving leftovers into a deliciously creamy meal with our Turkey Casserole. Best Foods is known as Hellmann's East of the Rockies. Discover our recipes, products, information about our sourcing, and more on our website, Bestfoods.com.
- Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Made with real simple ingredients, like cage-free eggs, oil, and vinegar
- The ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads
- Use Best Foods as an ingredient to transform your barbecue and everyday chicken dinner into a juicier, more delicious meal
- Rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA)
- Gluten Free and Kosher
Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More