Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter & Cookies
Why says Ben & Jerry's fans can't be non-dairy fans? Here's a vanilla-rich flavor made with dreamy almond milk, crunchy peanut butter, & chocolatey cookies that says the euphoria ahead is non-dairy all the way.
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry’s has always had a love affair with P.B. & with cookies. So how could we go wrong with this flavor – from the crunchy peanut butter swirl to the yummy chocolate sandwich cookies?
- Vanilla Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirls
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar [Sugar, Water], Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Peanut Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Pea Protein, Vanilla Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More