Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Mint Chocolate Cookie
Ben & Jerry's Mint non-dairy certified vegan diet frozen dessert with chocolate sandwich cookies. It’s “mint” to be! Mint lovers everywhere are head over heels for this refreshing vegan dessert. Fans have been asking us for a dairy-less version of our Mint Chocolate Cookie flavor for ages now, and we’ve finally gotten the recipe just right. For this pint, our Flavor Gurus used sunflower seed butter to get the creamy texture that Ben & Jerry’s fans know and love. They found that it made the perfect neutral medium for even the most challenging flavors — like mint, which likes to be the star of the pint. And now you can dig into this fan favorite dairy-less-ly, and still with all the cookie chunks you love! There’s something extra special about the combination of mint and chocolate. It’s cool and refreshing, with a sweet cocoa finish that is oh-so-satisfying. And it might just be the only dessert that you can enjoy after you’ve just finished brushing your teeth! Midnight snack, anyone? No, just us? Alright then. We’ll save you a chocolate sandwich cookie or two. Mint Chocolate Cookie Non-Dairy is 100% vegan certified and is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients, including Fairtrade Certified cocoa and sugar. And it all comes packed in responsibly sourced packaging. Now that’s sweet!
- Mint Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients