Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Decadent chocolate with fabulously fudgy brownies in a 100% vegan-certified Non-Dairy version of a Ben & Jerry's hit flavor. Some might call it impossible, we just call it dessert. It took three years of tasting and tweaking to perfect Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy recipe. Ultimately, almond milk is what made the magic happen, creating the smooth and creamy texture you crave. Of course, achieving all the funky chunks and sweet swirls-without dairy, eggs, or honey-was no simple task. Yet the work (and wait) was worth it. In fact, the finished product is so good that, in the case of Chocolate Fudge Brownie, many devout dairy fans are giving praise to the almond milk alternative.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie non dairy ice cream is a quick and delicious dessert
- Chocolate Non Dairy frozen dessert with brownie pieces
- All of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla
- Certified Vegan dairy-free ice cream
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging