Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Chocolate with Marshmallow and Caramel Swirls and Fudge Fish Ice Cream
Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint with chocolate ice cream, gooey marshmallow, caramel swirls and fudge fish. It's delicious, but how did it come to be? Ben had been pondering the lack of a good marshmallow ice cream for years.
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pint with Chocolate Ice Cream, Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are made with non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints source Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints are Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s ice cream pints use responsibly sourced packaging
- A portion of the royalties from Ben & Jerryâ€™s Phish Food ice cream pints goes toward environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed
Cream, Water, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Pectin, Cocoa, Salt, Carrageenan, Baking Soda, Milk, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.