Bear Naked® Cacao & Cashew Butter Granola
Our bear-run R&D department can be plagued by employees eating their new product prototypes. One flavor that barely made it out is Cacao and Cashew Butter, soft-baked granola with a blend of whole grain oats, semisweet chocolate, creamy cashew butter, pepita seeds and a touch of sea salt. After you try it, you'll totally understand. We're just going to come out with it. Bears make the decisions around here. They pick out the ingredients, create new flavors, and taste-test every batch of granola we make. Nothing goes out the door before it gets their bear stamp of approval. Now you may be thinking, why? Employing wild, unpredictable animals seems like a terrible business plan. Sure, we admit sometimes things can get a little awkward, like when the company picnic is BYOB (bring your own bees). But the truth is, the bears keep us honest. Their instincts always point them to the highest quality foods found in the wild.
- A delicious blend of whole grain oats, semi-sweet chocolate, creamy cashew butter, pepitas, and sea salt
- Bear Naked Cacao and Cashew Butter Granola is a tasty way to start your day
- Start your day with 23 grams of whole grains per 54 gram serving
- Take-anywhere resealable pouch makes for the perfect portable healthy snack; Bowl it, palm it, bag it
- Includes 1, 11-ounce pouch of Bear Naked Granola; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Oats, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks*† (Dried Cane Syrup*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Milk), Invert Cane Syrup, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Salt), Cashew Butter, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Cashews, Pepitas, Whole Oat Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Ginger, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.*Organic
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More