Barilla Blue Box Farfalle Bow Tie Kosher & Non-GMO Pasta
Barilla Farfalle pasta, dating back to the 1500s, originated in the Lombardia and Emilia-Romagna part of Northern Italy. Farfalle, which means “butterfly” in Italian, are rectangular or oval pieces of pasta that are pinched in the middle. Barilla Farfalle pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our farfalle pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- FARFALLE PASTA: Dating back to the 1500s, originated in the Lombardia and Emilia-Romagna part of Northern Italy
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pair farfalle pasta with intense fragrances and flavors—try it with light pasta sauces with vegetables or fish, a dairy-based pasta sauce, a simple oil-based pasta sauce, or in pasta salads
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 11-12 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Farfalle pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
- FREE FROM MAJOR ALLERGENS: Barilla pasta is lactose, peanut, shell fish, fish, tree nut, and soy free; Suitable for vegetarians
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More